ashleyalison
photography
tagboard

ashley says hi

♥, AshleyAlison-x

Hi, I'm Ashley. I'm a 23 year old hobby photographer. I love taking pictures of people and nature. I'm no where near being a professional, I just enjoy being behind a camera. I use a Canon Rebel with a standard lense. I hope to upgrade to a better camera and a portrait lense because portraits are my specialty. You can email me with any questions at ashleyalisonphotography@live.ca.
links

twitter facebook website
Friday 18 November 2011 @ 04:19
Welcome!
I've decided to create a blog site for my photography. A place for me to share my ideas and photos with the world. I'm my own worst critic, so I look forward to hearing other's opinions on my hobby/talent. Hopefully I'll get to promote my work and become better in time.

So feel free to search around. I'll hopefully update this fairly often, even if it's just a picture or two.

See you next time, xx
monthly archive

November 2011 December 2011 March 2012 October 2012 November 2012
recent entries

LAYOUT BACKGROUND COLORS MINIICONS