ashleyalison
photography
tagboard

ashley says hi

♥, AshleyAlison-x

Hi, I'm Ashley. I'm a 23 year old hobby photographer. I love taking pictures of people and nature. I'm no where near being a professional, I just enjoy being behind a camera. I use a Canon Rebel with a standard lense. I hope to upgrade to a better camera and a portrait lense because portraits are my specialty. You can email me with any questions at ashleyalisonphotography@live.ca.
links

twitter facebook website
Saturday 19 November 2011 @ 06:34
Fudge; 9 months

My adorable puppy Fudge. He's 9 months old and the cutest thing ever. He can be such a pain sometimes, but I love him anyway. He is the biggest baby I've ever met, but it's cute ;p
monthly archive

November 2011 December 2011 March 2012 October 2012 November 2012
recent entries

Welcome!
LAYOUT BACKGROUND COLORS MINIICONS