ashleyalison
photography
tagboard

ashley says hi

♥, AshleyAlison-x

Hi, I'm Ashley. I'm a 23 year old hobby photographer. I love taking pictures of people and nature. I'm no where near being a professional, I just enjoy being behind a camera. I use a Canon Rebel with a standard lense. I hope to upgrade to a better camera and a portrait lense because portraits are my specialty. You can email me with any questions at ashleyalisonphotography@live.ca.
links

twitter facebook website
Wednesday 23 November 2011 @ 17:46
Boyfriend;
This is my amazing boyfriend. We took Fudge outside to play in the snow and he decided to flash me a heart and I snapped my camera before he knew what was happening. I love this picture! =)
monthly archive

November 2011 December 2011 March 2012 October 2012 November 2012
recent entries

Fudge; 9 months Welcome!
LAYOUT BACKGROUND COLORS MINIICONS